Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small green bell pepper diced
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 16 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Drain grease.
- Stir diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste into the pan. Season with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Simmer spaghetti sauce for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.