German made kitchen products have a great reputation and this Kuchenprofi funnel is no exception. The company was founded in Solingen Germany by Artur Schmitz in 1923. The company decided back then that they would concentrate on making affordable yet functional kitchen tools that make your experience in the kitchen more enjoyable.
The actual name Kuchenprofi today reflects the strength, quality and functionality that is demanded today by chefs worldwide. While Kuchenprofi was made with the professional chef in mind they are available to anyone who loves to cook and who wants to use quality tools.
Main Features of the Kuchenprofi Funnel
- Has a wide mouth design to ensure a splash-less operation
- The fine mesh filter will trap small particles and unwanted items such as herbs and burned pieces
- Allows the user to easily strain large batches of stocks and sauces
- Great for filtering your oil
- Dishwasher safe
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 5.2 inches and weighs 1 pound and the widest part of the funnel measures 5 inches in diameter
The large wide-mouth feature of this funnel makes it easy to strain large batches of stocks and sauces. Many customers love to use it to strain the oil from their deep fryers.
If you use lots of fresh delicate fruits in the summer this funnel allows you to easily rinse big batches without damaging the delicate fruit.
Customer Feedback on the Kuchenprofi Funnel
Even when it comes to purchasing something as simple as a funnel, you may be surprised to see how many models are available. This can be confusing and prolongs your shopping expedition.
One easy way to decide which kitchen funnel to buy is to read reviews and to compare funnels. Below are a few comments that we found on the Amazon website where this particular funnel is selling at a great price. Kuchenprofi 18/10 Funnel at Amazon
- “This is very well made heavy duty steel and a nice steel mesh strainer. I think it will work great for animal milking and pouring into a ball jar, which is what I’ll be doing.”
- “I use this funnel to filter oil out of my deep fryer. Filter is metal mesh and removes easily for cleaning.”
- “Stainless steel is superior in quality and I use it every day.”
- “My granddaughter is a gourmet affectionado, saw mine and purchased one from Amazon immediately. Wish I had found this years ago. I absolutely love it!”
If you would like to compare this Kuchenprofi funnel to another one then read our review of the Norpro Stainless Steel Kitchen Funnel here: Norpro Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Funnel with Silicone Strainer Review
This way you can look at all the features and benefits and determine which one would suit your needs the best. Remember to take brand names and reputation, quality, price and functionality into account when making your decision.