- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups cranberries
- 1 9 inch unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C.)
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, orange zest, cinnamon and nutmeg. Beat in eggs. Stir in melted butter. Fold in cranberries, then pour into crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until filling is set.