This 15 piece Cook N Home Nonstick Cookware Set is the perfect starter set of pots, pans and skillets for the newly married couple, the college student leaving home or anyone who’s just starting out. It comes complete with nylon utensils to protect the non-stick coating so you can be assured it will last a long time.
It’s affordably priced, so it makes a great gift if you know someone who is just getting their own place. It’s also small enough that it’s perfect for small kitchens like you find in apartment buildings or even college dorms.
The Cook N Home set includes a covered 6-quart Dutch oven, a covered 3-quart casserole, a covered 1-quart sauce pan, a covered 2-quart sauce pan, an 8″ frying pan, a 10″ frying pan, and a 5-piece set of nylon tools.
- Soft handle with anti-slip design
- Tempered glass lids
- Nonstick coating
- Heavy gauge aluminum
- Even heat distribution
- Easy to clean exterior
The biggest complaint with this set is that the handles are attached with screws that can become loose over time. Be sure to keep a screwdriver handy so you can tighten them up from time to time. Here’s what other customers had to say:
- These pots, pans, and scoops are really the best I’ve seen for this price.
- It is a light weight set and pretty much an entry level unit. But, it does the trick for my level of casual cooking.
- This set is a great starter set. Moved into a new apartment and they were a perfect purchase.
- There has been some expected wear and tear as I do still use them everyday, but the non-stick surface is still great.
If you’re looking for an affordably priced set of cookware for moderate cooking during the week, this is a great set. It also makes a great gift idea for holidays or special occasions. Most newlyweds get 3 toasters and 3 coffee makers, but people rarely ever think of giving cookware. This is a great idea for giving to a new couple or someone just starting out.
Find out more about the 15 piece Cook N Home Nonstick Cookware Set at Amazon.