With so many people enjoying the outdoors we thought that including a review on an outdoor cooker would be helpful to many people. While this may not be a true pressure cooker it will allow you to cook healthy meals for a crowd. It does use steam during the cooking process though.
Main Features of the CanCooker
- Cooks with Steam
- Prepare meals for up to 20 people
- Easy to Use
- Lightweight and Portable
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 11.8 x 15.2 inches
- Great for camping, on the RV, hunting, fishing, tailgating parties, BBQ’s and cookouts
Overview of the CanCooker
This CanCooker can easily cook a lot of food at once and you can easily cook for up to 20 people in one go with this cooker. It’s very camper friendly and comes with a cloth bag for storage.
To clean your CanCooker all you have to do is heat up about a gallon of water with the lid on and let it boil for about 10 minutes. This will help to loosen up any food which may be stuck on the inside of the cooker.
The lid is a clamp down style so if it happens to tip over your food won’t be spoiled. It comes with a heavy duty silicone gasket that should last for a long time. This is a unique and eye catching cooker that will attract lots of comments and attention when being used.
Cooking racks are available for this cooker but they’re sold separately. As one customer mentioned it would be nice if these racks were included in the original price as they are very practical and useful. It’s advisable to place a rack on the bottom of the CanCooker so your food doesn’t stick or burn into the bottom.
Please note that it also doesn’t come with a temperature gauge, another feature that would be handy to have.
Customer Feedback on the CanCooker
- Got my can cooker and rinsed it out, loaded it with veggies and chicken and cooked an awesome meal! If you have a large family this is a valuable asset, you can make very healthy meals with little effort.
- Seriously great purchase. So easy to make a lot or a little and even better you don’t have to do anything but time it.
- I highly recommend the grates that you can get with it, keeps everything from burning and makes it so easy to clean.
- The simplicity of use and ease of cleaning are exceptional. I used it twice the first weekend I received it and was very impressed and satisfied.
As you can see from the comments customers were really pleased with this cooker. It certainly has a different look to it. It’s advisable to purchase the cooking racks with this cooker and you can see those here: CanCooker RK-003 Rack. Both of these items will cost around $80 and of course your purchase qualifies for free and quick shipping from Amazon.
See all the details on this fun CanCooker here: Outdoor Pressure Cooker